Problem: If you are running an aftermarket pump that is mounted external of the fuel tank, you will need to install a draw straw or drill your fuel tank to accommodate a sump. Each of these has some pretty significant drawbacks including the 1/4 tank issues that result in cavitation of the pump when you draw air into the fuel system.
Solution: SureFlo performance sending units are designed to work with aftermarket lift pumps and fits directly into your stock sending unit location. It features factory style quick disconnects to adapt your stock fuel lines at the tank, giving you the cleanest installation available, and requiring no cutting or drilling of the tank.
SureFlo works by drawing fuel from, and returning fuel to, the bucket assembly at the base of the unit. This ensures you are always drawing fuel into your pump and not drawing air into the fuel system as well as eliminates the dreaded 1/4 tank problems. The SureFlo bucket also incorporates one way check valves to allow fuel to easily flow in at lower levels.
Our SureFlo performance sending units are also a great alternative for trucks originally equipped without an in tank pump needing to repair a malfunctioning level sender or if you are simply looking to run your own custom fuel lines directly to the tank.
- SureFlo Performance Sending Unit for 2001-2004 LB7 Duramax
- OEM style fitment that requires no tank cutting or drilling
- New fuel level electronics and fuel float
- Heavy duty billet aluminum cap
- Universal -8 AN ports for professionally plumbing a custom fuel setup
- New O-ring or flange seal
- Year: 2001-2004
- Replaces GM OE Part Number: AC Delco 89060639
- For use on pickup style trucks only - for cab and chassis verify your pump P/N to the cross-reference table.
|Dimensions||23.00 x 11.00 x 13.00 in|
|Country of Origin||
|Make||From Year||To Year||Model||Sub|