The drop-in, stock-appearing Screamer turbo for the later model Ford 6.7L Powerstroke utilizes modern turbo technology that delivers increased airflow without compromising on low end response. Boost pressure can be increased to improve horsepower potential. The Powerstroke Screamer turbo works with any "box" tuner and further improvements achieved with custom tuning. Drop-in turbo reuses the factory 2017-2019 turbo pedestal.
- 64.0mm Billet compressor wheel
- Custom mixed flow turbine (MFT) wheel with a large 65mm exducer
- Drop-in stock-appearing turbo
- Increased airflow without compromising on low-end drivability
- Large 65mm “mixed flow” turbine wheel increases turbine flow and retains the efficiency
- More boost, lower drive pressure, and lower EGT’s
- No tuning required and does not set engine codes
- Up to 81lb/min of airflow
- VSR high speed balanced
- Built using a brand new Garrett Turbo
- No Core Charge!
- 8 Hours 54 Minutes
- Cab & Chassis models require an emissions-compliant engine calibration
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles