Banks' revolutionary design produces stronger braking power than other exhaust brakes. The large-bore housing, streamlined to increase airflow and diffuse exhaust, adds to engine power when Banks Brake is inactive. Banks engineered in a timed valve closure rate to prevent backpressure spikes common to other exhaust brakes and provide smooth operation. Every unit is factory tested and never requires calibration.
Note: SmartLock required on automatic transmissions.
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Cut downhill speed up to 49 percent without using wheel brakes!
- Computerized brake controller
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Safe, reliable operation
- Value-Priced Braking!
- No maintenance
- SmartLock required for auto trans (#55262)
US Patent #6,152,853 A
50 State Compliant
CARB E.O. D-161-140
|Dimensions||34.50 x 16.50 x 15.50 in|
|Country of Origin||
Fits Banks Exhaust Not compatible with Banks Ram-Air
|Make||From Year||To Year||Model||Sub|