Brighten up your driving experience with this simple upgrade inside your underhood relay box. Simply install the All Lights On module to allow your high-beams, low-beams and fog lamps to simultaneously illuminate the road ahead.
Once installed the All Lights On module will keep your fog lamps on when you turn on your high-beams. When the high-beams are not turned on your low-beams and fog lights will function normally.
- Open the hood and remove the relay panel cover.
- Remove the relays labeled: FOG and DIM
- Insert the relays through the All Lights On boards with the wire connection facing towards the top of the relay. The board will make a firm connection with the relay.
- Reinstall the two relays back into their original location and install the relay panel cover.
- MY2007-2013 Tundra (Separate high and low bulbs): High beams, driving lights, and fog lights all on when high beams are enabled.
- MY2014-2017 Tundra (Dual filament bulbs): High beams and fog lights on when high beams are enabled.
- Fits 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra with factory installed fog lamps
- Fits 2008-2018 Toyota Sequoia with factory installed fog lamps
- 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
|Dimensions||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 in|
All Lights On
|Country of Origin||
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Make||From Year||To Year||Model||Sub|