Looking for a kit that has it all? Featuring a mandrel bent 4 1/2 inch inch intake tube for massive airflow gains, with HSP's signature heat shield Box eliminating unwanted hot air entering the cold air intake. For every 1-degree increase in intake air temperature will result in a 3hp loss. This kit also features HSP's high flow turbo mouthpiece.
Featuring 3-inch mandrel bent hot side and cold side tubes with our max flow Y-bridge and turbo mouthpiece.
The factory hot side intercooler tube on your 2011-2016 Duramax is notorious for failure. The two-piece design from the factory has crimped on boots that have a tendency to fail under heat and pressure, it's only a matter of time before it leaves you on the side of the road. The factory cold side also has its limitations and is made of plastic with an unreliable clamping system.
This kit replaces all the failure-prone piping and will come with our race-proven 5 layer silicone boots to give you years of worry-free driving. Companied with our Max flow Y-bridge and turbo mouthpiece you can expect to see gains in performance while keeping engine temps down. To help get the exhaust gases out of the engine, this kit includes our factory replacement 2 inches up pipes. Our up pipes use .120 inch wall tubing with the toughest bellows on the market to ensure they last as long as your truck. Also included is our factory replacement coolant tank to keep your engine bay looking good.
Our coolant tank features an all-aluminum design with an incorporated low coolant sensor. To top it all off we added our upper coolant tube to add a little extra color to your engine bay. This tube will also give additional room for dual pumps eliminating the possibility of the hose rubbing the wheel.
- 3x 3 inch x 4 inch straight boot
- 7x 3 inch t-bolt clamps
- 1x 2.25 inch - 3 inch reducer boot
- 1x 2.25 inch t-bolt clamp
- 1x Duramax Pre-made hose
- 1x M6x1.0x16mm flange bolt
- 4x M6x1.0x20mm flange bolt
- 2x M6x1.0x25mm flange bolt
- 4x 1/2 inch worm gear clamps
- 1x 5/8 inch worm gear clamps
- 2x 1/8 inch NPT brass plug
- 1x Rear cover coolant plug
- 1x coolant plug o-ring
- 1x 3/4 inch to 5/8 inch heater hose connector
- 2x 3/8 inch coolant plug
- 2x M4x.7x10mm bolt
- 3x 10-3x 3/8 inch button head screw
- 4x 1/8 inch aluminum rivet
- 1x 4 inch - 4.5 inch reducer boot
- 1x 4 inch t-bolt clamp
- 1x 4.5 inch t-bolt clamp
- 1x 4.5 inch filter
- 1x radiator cap
- 1x 1 inch worm gear clamps
- 1x low Coolant sensor
- 1x 1/2 inch NPT float switch
- 2x up-pipe gasket (turbo side)
- 1x 1.75 inch x 3 inch straight boot
- 1x 1.75 inch 90 degree Boot
- 2x up-pipe gasket (manifold side)
- 4x 1 3/4 inch worm gear clamps
LML: 11+ VIN Code 8
How do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the VIN number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.
|Dimensions||48.00 x 16.00 x 16.00 in|
|Country of Origin||
|Warranty||HSP Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Make||From Year||To Year||Model||Sub|
|GMC||2011||2012||Sierra 2500 HD||Denali|
|Chevrolet||2011||2012||Silverado 2500 HD||LT|
|Chevrolet||2011||2012||Silverado 2500 HD||LTZ|
|GMC||2011||2012||Sierra 2500 HD||SLE|
|GMC||2011||2012||Sierra 2500 HD||SLT|
|Chevrolet||2011||2012||Silverado 2500 HD||WT|
|GMC||2011||2012||Sierra 2500 HD||WT|